Whole Peanuts with a shell are a great way to help your wild birds stay healthy during times of stress like winter and breeding season. Chock full of the protein and fat the birds need to keep going, they’re also fun to serve and observe the birds eating!
Ingredients: Raw Red Valencia Peanuts (in-shell)
- Whole peanuts are more nutritious than peanut hearts because the more a seed is chopped or cut, the more surface area exposed to air which cause a loss of nutrients and leads to quicker spoilage.
- Excellent source of “good” fat for your backyard birds.
- No added synthetics, chemicals, or artificial flavors.
- Works well in a platform feeder, specialty squirrel feeder, or simply scattered on the ground.
- This fun and nutritious treat attracts chickadees, titmice, woodpeckers, jays, wrens, Pyrrhuloxia, nuthatches, and many cute critters.