Higher in essential fat and protein than peanut hearts and pieces, Raw Peanuts are a great attraction for wild birds and friendly critters alike.
Ingredients: Raw Red Valencia Peanuts (without shell)
- Shelled whole peanuts are more nutritious than peanut hearts because the more a seed is chopped or cut, the more surface area exposed to air which cause a loss of nutrients and leads to quicker spoilage.
- Super high fat content for quick energy to help birds survive in the wild.
- No added synthetics, chemicals, or artificial flavors.
- Works well in all feeder types including platform feeders, squirrel feeders, Cole’s Terrific Tube™, Mighty Mesh™, and Bountiful Bowl™.
- Both birds and critters eat Raw Peanuts – titmice, nuthatches, jays, chickadees, Pyrrhuloxia, wrens, and woodpeckers. Plus, chipmunk, squirrels, and deer!